Sunday, May 16, 2010

2 months old!

I hope you all are able to keep up with the many changes i've made to this blog. I just want to point out that it's much easier for me to upload video on youtube and post pictures on facebook SO I've posted the links. These you will find under Videos and Pictures of Paul to the right of these blog posts.

Thank the Lord for nice weather. It's been so great to have been able to open the patio door and get WONDERFUL fresh air in the house. I've been more motivated to clean and get more organized than I've been able to these past few months. I'm looking forward to have a yard sale next weekend and getting the old out, and hopefully new things in. As it is, we don't have room for much else to come in. We've been discussing what we'd like to do with certain furniture items. It's hard to let them go, but at the same time... so nice to have the space!
Well anyhow. Paul is doing very well. He has his next check up on the 25th. He's 2 months old today! (That just occurred to me) It doesn't seem that long ago, he was so tiny then, that he was just born. He's grown out of many of his newborn clothes, so I've had to go digging into storage already for his bigger clothes. Which are also very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment