Thursday, April 29, 2010

6 weeks +

We've passed the 6 week mark! Hurrah! He's gotten so big, and now I wish that I had a scale so that I could start making weekly stats. I've seen how they've measured him at his last checkup, so I aim to do the same each week as well! Things have been going very well. He eats often and sleeps often, though in between those two he's become crabbier. I think that I have finally gotten down what each cry means, so that has made it easier to determine what is going to help, and what isn't going to make the crying or fussing stop. About a week ago now, I finally had the energy to super clean our room, and I enjoy it very much now! Paul often sleeps with us, so it's taken me a while to notice that he's outgrown his bassinet. He's also almost too big for some of his newborn clothes as well! I hope to be able to get his crib set up soon. With just super cleaning our room, I also rearranged it. At least half of it. I still need to go through his clothes and pack up what doesn't fit and figure out a way to fit his crib in our room. I suppose that will take some time again... and I'm not sure when. We're going to be having a yard sale at the end of May and we need to go through all of our stuff that's in storage. ...
He saw his first movie in a theater last night! We went and saw Kick Ass with daddy and the guys and then a trip to Perkins afterwards! It was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment