Blargh - That is my word of impatience. Yes, we have a couple of official days left, but I was hoping he would be out and about already! Things are going well. I can tell that things are changing, because... things are changing! My last visit to see the doc went well, though I'm not dilated any further... My next appt. is on the 18th and I'm REALLY hoping that we won't make it until then. Last night I was bored and feeling a little down so I wrote little notes to myself all over my belly. It was fun. :)Another fun thought is that maybe he'll be born on St. Patrick's Day! He'd be a green baby every year! ~haha~
Jerry had to work today, but he's going to get all of next week off. Hurray! That's another reason why we'd really like Paul to come out now... That way we'd know that Jerry will be around for the birth and so that he can get in as much time with him before he goes back to work.
I'm still getting some things settled. I feel like today is my last day alone for a while, so cleaning and reorganizing has been on my mind all week and I'll be hoppin' to it very shortly.
I would also like to think that spring has arrived already. All this nice warm weather, snow melting and bird chirping has been so wonderful. Some of the grass is already green and our cats beg to go outside all the time. I just wish there was a bit more sunshine. And... I just checked the forecast and they are saying tomorrow with be a high of 51 degrees and sunny! Woot! That makes me happy. :)
Well - since I don't have much else to report... I hope that my next update will be Paulie's birth! Can't wait to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment