So some updates....
- We went to see the doc on Friday. Everything checks out, we're in great shape! Then we met with the doc that would be our family doc after Paulie is born and she's super great! Very nice, easy to talk to and seemed like she really cared about us, making sure we knew everything she could tell us, and that we had everything ready before Paulie comes. So we agreed that we'd keep her! ;) hehe... I think that she also does OB and delivers babies, so I also think that with the rest of our children we'll have her be our primary care giver.
- Jerry's parents are going to be able to stay with us in our home before and after Paulie is due, hurray!
- Jerry's sister and aunts are putting together a shower for us on April 3rd. The time is from 2-5PM and it will be in New Lisbon. Woot! I can't wait to see everyone again! (for more info, please contact me via email)
- I got Paulie's bassinett all cozied up and the cat decided she liked it so much that she curled up in it to sleep(will post pictures soon).
- I brought up the rest of the stuff we'll be needing once Paulie comes. Lots of socks and burp rags! A lovely boppy pillow from a dear sister of mine and some blankets for Paulie to keep warm in. :)
- Our roommate Jessy has recently become engaged and so I will be having fun helping out with things when and where I can and Jerry is going to be one of the groomsmen!
- My parents are still going to be able to come in April, and stay maybe a week! Not with us, but at least we'll be able to spend some time with them! And they'll be able to meet Paulie while he's still a wee little bud.
No comments:
Post a Comment