Not much longer to go... I hope he doesn't decide to stay in any longer than his due date. Blah. I love having him, feeling him move, and being able to sort of play by poking each other, BUT... he's getting big fast, stretching often and onto my bladder. My ribs and stomach have had about enough. I've never experienced the heartburn that I have before him. Like a fireball in my throat that won't chill.
So just that I have an idea of how many of you this is reaching, would you please rate my posts or leave a comment? I think that any comments can be made private so that I only see them if that's what you prefer. It's been a such a priveledge to be able to share with you all, the things that have been going on in our lives, how God is moving in our lives, and of course Paul's progress from teeny tiny, to not so tiny, to now. I hope that all of this is encouraging to each of you and that you know how much we all miss you and want you included and involved in our lives even though we're miles away. Or just schedules apart.
Tonight Jerry played at the Acoustic in Eau Claire with Roger and his brother Randall. It was fun to see all the other canidates that signed up and the mixed bag they brought in. They were a little unprepared as far as total equipment, but I thought they sounded great. We stayed for all the preformances and were able to meet with and talk to a couple of the others. Since the Acoustic only has open mic nite about 4 times a year, if they wanted to play again there on a scheduled time, they'd have to have about 2 hours worth of material! It's in the works! So pray for them with that. The next open mic nite in is May... so, until then at least, we'll be seeing about some other places.
In conclusion... Paul and I are doing well. We have our next appointment next week on Friday, and then one more a week the next couple weeks after and then... hopefully the next time we go in... he'll be coming out! Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a note if you like. :)
hey there! I love the blog. Thanx for sharing with us. I wish I could be there when Paulie is born. I love you guys and I will be praying for you. Jer-Bear...hang in there. I know it won't be easy...but it will be worth it. PLEASE BE CARE WITH THE GESTATIONAL DIABETES THING. OKAY? Take care of yourselves you guys. I love you all with will see you soon. Love, Auntie Julie
ReplyDelete