Wednesday, December 15, 2010

blog blog blog...

Blog... I need to blog. What does that mean to me?? It means... I need to talk about all the things going on in my head without sounding crazy. Okay, FIRST of all... how do my dishes manage to be washed, dried and put away, only to magically reappear disgusting and on the counter the next morning. SECOND... how does it happen that seemingly seconds after I vacuum, fuzzies and crumbs come out of no where. The ones that slip away from me that Paul finds and put in his mouth. Ugh. That's not even the half of it. My laundry won't even wash, dry, or put away itself. Why?!?! Oh well... it's all good.
Do you know what I like to do? Sing. Yup. It's true.
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Yeah... this is all nothing. Not really what s really on my mind. I can't really find a way to tap into that and release the pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment