Monday, September 20, 2010

Sweet crisp air

Hey everyone. It's been a while. Life has been up, down, sideways and some days... even. Jerry has continued to work hard and has also been able to squeeze in more play time with the guys. We did a lot of disc golfing this summer, and then Fall Out 3 came out for PS3. Jerry loves it.
I've been doing well. Still adjusting to mommy life. But I've been doing the best I can to get as much fun in as I can. Sunday school started yesterday and one of the classes offered was 101 Foundations. I love it so far! The teacher is also the brother in-law of a good friend of ours. His wife is my age and their youngest daughter of two is only a few months older than Paul!
Paul is also doing very well. He's seriously crawling, although he's still toppling over now and then, he's pretty much got the jist. He's often grunting and squirming to do things on his own. It's so exciting and sad at the same time. I'm already missing his first stages of life with us. Recently he used my leg to pull himself up to get to the things on top of our coffee table. It was crazy! I almost screamed with delight. I'm sure that if I had he would have gotten pretty scared and started crying. He's also eating solids. He's been doing very well with it, the eating part, he's just messy.
Looking forward to more cool weather. Been hard to stay inside these days. And then when I do... i go a little stircrazy.
Hope you all are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment